Do you need some words for a 13th birthday to put in cards, emails, or just to say? Following are some good quotes and thoughts to get you thinking.
Words for 13th Birthday
Here are some encouraging words for a 13th birthday. These are on the serious side:
- I wish you happiness and joy in life
- And many more birthdays to bring you delight.
- If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. - Pat Riley
- If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
- Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
- It doesn't matter if you try and try and try again, and fail. It does matter if you try and fail, and fail to try again. - Charles Kettering
Here are a few more words for a 13th birthday that are on the lighter side.
- When you stop to think about it, you're only ONE DAY OLDER than you were yesterday…And for that you want a present?
- It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
- All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece,
but not too much. - George Harrison
Finding the right words to encourage a newly-minted 13 year old just requires you to speak from your heart. If you are concerned about how the new teenage will feel about your woreds, you might consider asking a close friend of your teen to take a look at what you plan to present. It might save you, and the teen, from an uncomfortable moment.
YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2018 by LoveToKnow Corp
Link to this page
Cite this page
"Encouraging Words for 13th Birthday." YourDictionary, n.d. Web. 14 October 2018. <http://grammar.yourdictionary.com/style-and-usage/encouraging-words-for-13th-birthday.html>.
Encouraging Words for 13th Birthday. (n.d.). Retrieved October 14th, 2018, from http://grammar.yourdictionary.com/style-and-usage/encouraging-words-for-13th-birthday.html