Action verbs have the power to transform a sentence. Improve your writing by learning more about them including the difference between action and linking verbs.
What exactly are modal verbs, and how do we use them in everyday life? Follow this guide that makes learning about these words simple and quick.
Past tense verbs describe something that has happened. Not now, not in the future, but in — you guessed it — the past. We explain what they look like and how to use them.
- What Are Future Tense Verbs? Meaning and Usage
- Past Tense Verb Charts
- What Is a Verb? Explanation, Usage, and Examples
- 7 Common Verb Tense Mistakes
- Regular Verb List
- Singular and Plural English Verbs Chart
- Basic English Verb Tenses and Usage Tips
- Helping Verbs: Meaning and Types (With Examples)
- What Is an Irregular Verb? Definition and Types Explained
- What Is the Main Verb in a Sentence? Identifying the Action
- What Is an Auxiliary Verb? Types and Uses Explained
- Irregular Verb Games That Make It Easy to Remember
- Irregular Verbs List (With Printable)
- Transitive Verbs: Common Examples and How They Function
- What Is Mood in Grammar? Understanding Verb Moods
- Linking Verbs: Basic List and How to Identify Them
- Intransitive Verbs
- Compound Verb